Canadian Ice hockey winger, James Neal plays in the National Hockey League for the Calgary Flames as a winger. Previously, he had played for Dallas Stars, Pittsburgh Penguins, Nashville Predators, Vegas Golden Knights and others.
Is James Neal Married?
James Neal yet to be married with his girlfriend and make her wife officially. James girlfriend name is Melanie Collins. They have been in a romantic relationship. Since 2014, the duo has been dating each other as per reports.
Since than, they seems inseparable. Also, they have been sharing lovely moment together on their respective social media account.
Neal and Collins seems enjoying their romantic relationship by looking at their social networking sites. Also, they have stayed out themselves from troubles, affairs, and scandals regarding their relationship.
However, James and Melanie yet to take their relationship to the next level. We hope, the lovely couple relationship goes like this and married soon. Also, they are happy in their blissful relationship with no signs of splitting up.
Details of James Neal To be Wife/Girlfriend
- James Neal is to be married with his girlfriend or to be wife Melanie Collins.
- His to be wife Melanie is an American journalist who works as a Sportscaster.
- She is well-known for being a host for a golf channel.
- Also, Melanie is the face of Yahoo!, Sports, co-host of Big Break on Golf Channel as well as contributor to The Insider on CBS.
- Born to parents Nancy and Doug Collins on February 6, 1986.
- Also, she has two siblings a young sister Christian and elder brother Kurtis.
- James acquired a degree in Broadcast and Journalism from Penn State University located in Pennsylvania.
- James’ to be wife Melanie Collins net worth over $1 Million collected from her working career.
- She has been working as an anchor, sideline reporter, and entertainment host.
- Melanie Collins has a height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.67 m tall with an alluring personality.
Past Relationship with James Girlfriend Melanie Collins
Previously, James girlfriend Melanie Collins was in relationship with Ice hockey player, Scottie Upshall. The duo first met during one of her duties as a sideline reporter.
Then both of them start dating, eventually got engaged in 2009. However, their relationship ended after the engagement in the same year i.e 2009.
What’s James Neal Net Worth & Salary?
James Neal net worth estimated over $20 Million collected from his playing career. He has been earning salary over $28,750,000 per year under the 5 years contract with the Calgary Flames. His salary also including $28,750,000 guaranteed, with an annual average salary of $5,750,000.
He has earned a base salary of $5,750,000, while carrying a cap hit of $5,750,000 in the year 2018 to 2019. Previously, he had a two-year contract that earned him $2.25 million in the first year that rose to $3.5 million the following year with Dallas Stars.
Also, he had signed a contract for 5 years worth $30 million with the annual salary of $5 million with the Pittsburg Penguins in the year 2012. James has managed to earn about $41,366,829 in his 12 years NHL career as per our record.Forgot password?
Likewise, he has involved in charity works and frequently donates money to the charitable foundation. James donated more than $15 thousand to the Make-A-Wish middle Tennessee in 2016. Also, he supported the Three Square foundation with $75,000.Back to Top
Height & Body Features of James Neal
The body features of James Neal are
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches or 1.87m tall
- Weighs: 220 pound or 100kg
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Green
Facts & Info of James Neal
- Born to parents Deborah Neal, (mother) and father, Peter Neal in Whitby, Ontario Canada on September 3, 1987.
- He has 3 siblings brother Michael, Peter and Nicholas who also plays hockey.
- Also he has a sibling sister named Rebecca.
- Initially, he was trained by his father in developing hockey skills.
- He has study at the All Saints Catholic Secondary School located in Whitby, Ontario.
- James was given the nickname “Whitby Wizard”.
- During childhood, his favorite team was the Maple Leafs.
- He played for ice hockey teams such as Plymouth Whalers and Bowmanville Eagles during his early teenage life.
- In the year 2007, he made his professional playing career debut with the NHL team.
- Then he to play for Pittsburgh Penguins and Nashville Predators after playing a couple of seasons with Dallas Stars.
- In the year 2017, he was picked as part of the draft with the Vegas Golden Knights
- Also, James Neal has represented the Canadian national ice hockey team who secure Gold medals at the World Junior Championship and silver medal in IIHF World Championship.
Does Jonas Bloquet Have a Wife? His Bio, Net Worth, Height, Family, Ethnicity
Who is Peter Paul Loughran Wife? His Wiki, Bio, Net Worth, Son, Marry Again, Height, Parents
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept
Add to Collection
Here you'll find all collections you've created before.