Olla Naber aka Arab money came into spotlight after having on & off relationship with American professional basketball player James Harden. Also, she is an American model and Instagram star.
Olla Naber’s Early Life
Olla Naber was born September 10, 1992 somewhere in the United States of America as per mylife.com. So, she is yet to confirmed her actual birth of date. Also, she has hide information of her parents, siblings or family background.
Having American nationality, Olla Naber is of mixed (African-American) ethnicity. Surely, she grew up in a lovely environment having good family. Olla seems to be an educated person but name of her educational institution missing.
Who is Olla Naber Boyfriend?
Relationship & Affairs of Olla Naber Ex-boyfriend Harden
What’s Olla Naber Net Worth?
Height of Olla Naber
- Olla Naber Height: 162 cm or 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- Olla Naber Weighs: 56 Kg or 123 pound.
- Hair: Black color
- Eye: Dark Brown color
Career & Facts of Olla Naber
- Olla Naber has been working in the modeling industry but became popular after her name linked with Houston Rockets MVP James Harden.
- Surely, Olla has done some modeling jobs but details of her works missing.
- Also, she is a social media star whose name is Arab Money as per her official Instagram account.
- Olla has been spotted attending Rockets games then rumors appears the two are still an item.
- She was in attendance when Harden scored 61 points on the Knicks.
- Again Olla spotted at his game, but confirming these two are still an item missing.
- Olla Naber offically Instagram account __arabmoneyy has over 112 K followers.
Who is Jesse Belle Deutschendorf Husband? Her Bio, Net Worth, Wedding, Kids, Job, Siblings
Jodie Sweetin’s ex-husband Morty Coyle Biography, Age, Net Worth, Personal Life, Married, Kids
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept
Add to Collection
Here you'll find all collections you've created before.