Shaun Holguin has been working as an American police officer. However, he rose to popularity after being married to actress Jodie Sweetin. Unfortunately, their marriage only lasted for few years. So, Shaun Holguin is now well-known as the ex-husband of Sweetin.
Shaun Holguin Family, Birth Date
Shaun Holguin & Jodie Sweetin Wedding
Reason for Divorce Between Shaun & Jodie
At the age of 14, she started drinking alcohol and used everal harder drugs like cocaine, Ecstasy, methamphetamine, and crack until Jodie quit it. Then she was placed into a rehab facility in late 2005 while still married.
Jodie Sweetin Married Twice After Divorce with Shaun Holguin
What’s Shaun Holguin Net Worth?
Facts of Shaun Holguin’s Ex-wife Jodie Sweetin
- Shaun’s ex-wife full name is Jodie Lee Ann Sweetin born in Los Angeles, California but adopted by her uncle Sam Sweetin and his wife Janice.
- At the time of her birth, her father and mother were imprisoned.
- She took dance lessons who studied ballet and tap dancing when she was three years old.
- Jodie Sweetin rose to popularity after her main role of Stephanie Tanner in ABC’s sitcom Full House (1987-95).
- She has been married thrice and has two daughters.
- Jodie also suffers from drugs problem.
- Jodie has a height of 1.68 m or 5 feet 5 inches tall.
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept