Shawnee Simms came into limelight after marrying retired American Basketball player, Jim Jackson. Also, she is an entertainment manager now popular as celebrity wife.
Shawnee Simms Early Life
What’s Shawnee Simms Net Worth?
Is Shawnee Simms still Married with Her Husband?
Who is Shawnee Simms Son?
Is Shawnee Simms Related To Mike Tyson?
Past Relationship of Shawnee Simms’ Husband
Who is Shawnee Simms Husband?
- Shawnee’s husband full name is James Jackson well-known as Jim Jackson born on October 14, 1970.
- He is the son of parents James Jackson but his father in the year 2013.
- Jim enrolled at Macomber High School then joined the Ohio State University.
- He has a height of 6 feet inches or 198 cm and weighs around 220 pound or 100 kg.
- At Macomber High School, he was shooting guard.
- Also, he led his team Macomber to the 1989 Division I state championship over Cleveland St Joseph.
Career of Shawnee Simms & Her Husband
- Shawnee Simms has been working as an entertainment manager who rose to popularity as a celebrity wife.
- According to reports, she has worked for former American professional boxer Mike Tyson as his manager.
- Shawnee ended working for Mike in the year 2003.
- She might be working for other celebrities but prefers to stay from the media spotlight.
- Shawnee’s former American professional basketball player over his 14 National Basketball Association (NBA) seasons.
- Also he was on the active roster of 12 different teams, tying the league record shared with Joe Smith, Tony Massenburg, and Chucky Brown.
- Jackson is currently a basketball analyst for Fox Sports and Turner Sports.
- Previously, he has worked for the Big Ten Network.
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept